Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 3 kicking off

Hey everyone. Monica and I are still going strong with P90X. I'm continually impressed with how well Monica is doing. And let me tell you, if you can manage to do a workout program with your spouse, significant other, friend etc, it makes things so much easier.

Its great having her there to motivate me and vice versa. She pointed out a problem in my form that I've been doing wrong probably the entire time I've been doing P90X. I help her out with some tips and tricks to get through dive-bombers. We help each other and keep each other motivated. Its a great feeling.

This weekend was a good one for us. We didn't have any plans. I helped out at the club this weekend on Saturday and Sunday morning. We got our workouts in yesterday, took some naps, and watched our friend's dog, Kona. Kona and Buster (our puppy) spend their days wrestling, napping and staying out of the way of our cat.

Well, we're in the middle of week 3. Recovery week is just a few days away.

Keep bringing it.

John

1 comment:

  1. Great job you two! Jeremy and I loved doing P90X together and we still love it when we can get our workout in at the same time. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete