Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm the worst blogger ever!

From John:

I'm sorry guys. I haven't posted in over a week. Work has been getting busier for me which is a good thing. I haven't missed any workouts, but to be honest, I haven't been in the blogging mood lately. Also the previous week was a recovery week and besides saying how much I love Core Synergistics, its hard to say too much about recovery weeks.

The last couple days have been fun. I didn't start week five on Saturday as planned since Monica and I had a lot of errands on Saturday and had to babysit our niece and nephews while my sister and parents went to the funeral of a family friend. So I started on Sunday and did doubles, substituting Cardio X for plyo this week.

Yesterday was Back and Biceps. What a difference between the last time I did this workout. I upped every weight significantly and pushed hard. On my last strip set, Monica came by to watch or give moral support. In the middle of one of the sets I shouted at her to come help. She figured out what I meant and gave me a little spot to get the weight up the last 2 reps. Thanks babe! Its amazing how much easier it is to push yourself when you have someone there cheering you on and willing to land a little bit of a hand to spot you.

Diet has been pretty good, but not perfect. Yesterday I ate too many carbs because we need to go grocery shopping. Monica, we need to buy salad!

Thanks for your patience...how is everyone else doing out there. I'd love to hear from your comments.

John

1 comment: