Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

3 Weeks Down!


From John:


This being my 2nd round of P90X, the 21 day milestone isn't as special to me as it was the first round. However to me its still an achievement. I'm looking forward to the first recovery week of this second round. I really like Core Synergistic, and now that I've replaced YogaX with the Fountain of Youth Yoga from the Tony Horton One on One DVD series I don't dread the Yoga workouts.


This week was awesome. Let me say I love the "Legs and Back" workout. The fact that I was able to do 87 pull ups over 8 sets of the Legs and Back routine had me pumped. I'm trying to up my number a bit each week. It's awesome to think that 100 pull ups is a realistic goal that is in my sights.


I do have to say that I'm still not seeing a drastic change in my numbers. My weight is still hovering around 195 and my body fat is level at about 12.5%. I've asked for advice from a few other Beachbody coaches and have a game plan to get through this wall. I'm beating down on the wall, but its only going to crash if I stay persistent.


Thanks for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE legs and back too!!! And my goodness-you are really coming along!!! I can see the drastic improvement in your shape! i am soooo happy for you and proud of you for continuing this program! Are you doing the plus after this 90day round?

    ReplyDelete