Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Round 2 Days 1&2


Hey everybody. I'm so pumped to be back in the P90X routine. I went on a long 7 night cruise with my wife. We worked out almost every day on the cruise, getting in 4 days of Yoga, some circuit training, walking 4 miles on the boat etc. I took a few days off between getting back from the cruise and starting another round of P90X yesterday.

Yesterday was Chest and Back. I started out very strong, exceeding all my numbers, reps, weights etc from my last time of P90X. Then something crazy happened. All my strength disappeared and I felt sick to my stomach. I actually had to take a minute, puke my guts out, then rest 5 minutes before finishing up the workout. It was so abnormal for me. I don't know what the reason was, but I guess I definitely brought it.

This morning I did a nice Plyometrics workout. Its amazing the difference I felt today doing Plyo vs when I started back in September. I pushed nice and hard today.

The goals for this round of P90X is to get my body fat down to the 8-9% range. Currently, I'm at about 12-13% body fat. (I was 25-25% when I started in September.)

More to follow.

Keep pushing play.

John

1 comment: