Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Author Coming Soon!

No, I'm not going anywhere.

However, one amazing person I know has been doing Turbo Jam for 3 months and just started ChaLEAN Extreme. That person is my lovely wife Monica.

She's going to be dropping by and writing about her experiences with ChaLEAN Extreme while I'll be writing about P90X etc. Her first posts should be up by the end of the week. I'm very excited of Monica's commitment.

Back when I first started P90X, I sat down with Monica and asked her for support through the program. I needed to know that she was willing to help me out, even if that meant her sacrificing having ice cream around the house etc. She's been amazing throughout. Its so much easier to stick to a workout regimen if your spouse is on one as well.
So Thank you for welcoming Monica as another author here on Tough Fitness.
John

4 comments:

  1. Finally!!!! Someone writing here that understands the fundamental rule of punctuation (I hope).

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I are doing P90X together and we check your blog every now and then so I hope you don't mind me posting. I just wanted to tell you how awesome it is that ya'll are supporting each other- crucial, really to each others success. I've been curious about ChaLEAN Extreme so it will be awesome to see what Monica has to say. Ya'll keep up the great work and great blog! Feel free to check ours out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina,

    You are so right. Having support is key. When you and your spouse are on the same or similar program, its so much easier to achieve success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Monica! Can't wait to hear about her experience!

    ReplyDelete