Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 3 Down!


Bring It On!  Completed Shoulders and Arms today.  The workout was fantastic.  My only problem is that I didn't have dumbbells.  I'm working with bands right now and I know I'm not getting as good of a workout as I could get if I was using dumbbells.

So, I'm working on Monica (my wife) to get some adjustable dumbbells.  I'm looking into the dumbbells made by PowerBlock.  If anyone out there has some feedback on adjustable dumbbells such as these pictured here or perhaps the Bowflex Selecttech dumbbells I'd appreciate it.

On a second note...I did the entire Ab Ripper X workout.  Now, I didn't get all the reps done, and was hurting a lot, but I was at least got in a few reps in of all the exercises.  Those damn Mason Twists...they were fun, but man they hurt.

More to follow...lets Bring It!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment