Hey everyone. I'm still sick today. I didn't go to work. My schedule calls for Core Synergistic. Now, my plan is to postpone Core Synergistic until tomorrow. I'll do Yoga X on Friday which is scheduled to be my rest/stretch day. If I get those workouts completed, I'll go into week 5 on Saturday morning as scheduled.
Now, if I'm still sick tomorrow I have a game plan. I'll re-do the recovery week and get healthy and rested, delaying the start of week 5 for another week.
Take care all...