Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Back...

After 2 Days off I'm glad to say that I was able to get over the cold or flu I was facing and get back into my workout routine.

Yesterday I felt good enough to do Core Synergistics after work. I'll admit I held a bit back at times and I wasn't 100%. However the biggest thing for me was to get back into the groove and routine of working out.

In my past I would do really well with a workout routine for 2,3 or 4 weeks and then just stop completely. I'd roll an ankle and stop running, I'd have to travel for work and miss a workout and just stop cold. That was my ultimate fear as I fell sick this week. I feared that I wouldn't get back into Pushing Play.

Well, I did it. I Pushed Play yesterday and I'm back in the groove. I'm going to do Yoga today then roll into week 5 starting tomorrow. 30 Day pictures will be posted by Sunday evening.

Take care kids.

2 comments:

  1. Thats the way to do it John! Stick with it, even if you're not able to really give it 100% it's far better then sitting on your backside doing nothing. At the end of the 90 days you'll be glad you pushed play!

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Welcome Back Cotter picture! Great job sticking w/ it! (and hi Brad!)

    ReplyDelete