Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 11 Down, 12.2222% through.


More Yoga today. This post won't be as intriguing as last weeks post on Yoga.


However...if you don't have a Yoga Mat or Blocks, GET SOME.


It made the workout, although still difficult, much more manageable. If you're trying to do Yoga on bare carpet. Last week I tried to do some of the moves and my feet were sliding towards the corners of the room. That doesn't help the situation. With a Sticky Yoga Mat, my feet were planted firmly and I could fail at the moves without any excuses other than my own weaknesses.


I am now seeing some of the benefits of the Yoga. I can not believe how much sweat I produced just trying to do a few of these moves. Its a definite workout, even if it is low intensity.


On a side note, I went out to dinner with my buddy last night. I was able to maintain the diet very well. I went to TGI Fridays. I ordered some grilled chicken and instead of veggies and mashed potatoes, I asked for double veggies. They happily complied.


Its little decisions like that which will ultimately ensure my success. Sure, I could have easily had a "cheat" night. I've earned it right? Screw that...I want atypical results so I'm going to have to make atypical decisions.


As Brad tells me...Its Simple, just not easy!


Keep pushing Play!


John

No comments:

Post a Comment